EN is the japanese concept of edge, threshold. It is the space that connects the inside and the outside, a starting point for relationships and exchanges. EN Collective Laboratory is a space for creation, open to many different way to perceive and represent the world. EN wants to inspire and involve its community and its territory (it is located in Via Maddalena 29/a in Piacenza) in new creative experiences.
The themes at the core of EN’s research are:
– landscape, in all its shapes: narrations, pictures, memories;
– different ways to conceive and live in domestic and urban spaces;
– books as objects, as communication tools, as works of art, as symbols;
– pictures in motion, videos;
– childhood as a time and place to discover images and to explore the space surrounding us.